If you are looking for a professional experienced private detective in St. Clears, then look no further. We cover St. Clears, and the whole of Wales. From Surveillance to GPS Trackers 4 Sale, to Tracing a Missing Person, we offer a large selection of services to Private & Commercial Clients, requiring work done in St. Clears and the South/West Wales area.
Sarah Gallienne Investigations is the obvious choice for private investigators, private detectives in or around St. Clears. All of our detectives have extensive geographical local knowledge, making them well placed to deliver good results consistently. A female run business with both male and female operatives available to fit each scenario each clients job requires to get best results. Private Investigators need to blend in…and women do!
Together with their expertise in investigations as private investigators being all X forces staff you can be confident that there is no one better for the job.
Whether its an employee claiming sickness/injury at work who you suspect is working elsewhere our Surveillance service can help – or a tenant whose done a runner owing you lots of unpaid rent why not try our Tracing Services. We have private detectives covering St. Clears for you, and can put your mind at ease.
Take a look at some of the main services we provide in St. Clears
- Surveillance: Cheating Partner; Personal Injury Claims; Employees on Long Term Sick; Co-habitation Enquiries; Benefit Cheats; Pre-nuptial enquiries.
- GPS Trackers 4 Sale: Trackers are used a lot in today’s busy life to monitor the movements of an individual; GPS Trackers are considered to be a cost effective, less intrusive method of determining where they spend the night & identifying addresses of interest/locations they visit, which can then be investigated further. Trackers are often used in marital investigations or cohabitation investigations.
- Tracing services: Missing person enquiries; tracing debtors; long lost friends;
- Accident Investigations: Road Traffic Accidents – taking statements, locus inspection
- Door Knock Enquiries / Enquiry Agent: Gaining intelligence specific to our enquiry, without the resident knowing the true reason for our visit.
Our head office is based in South Wales – we cover the above locations from our local team of Private Investigators operating from our Head Office. Being local we have the localised knowledge but no ties within the community which some clients may have concerns about. Confidentiality is assured.
Please feel free to call, text, email, or live chat – to find out how we can help, or use the Contact Us form below for a same day response.