If you are looking for a professional experienced private detective in Salisbury, then look no further. We cover Salisbury, on a daily basis – with operatives nationwide.
From Surveillance to GPS Trackers 4 Sale, to Tracing a Missing Person, we offer a large selection of services to Private & Commercial Clients, requiring confidential sensitive investigations in Salisbury and the surrounding area.
All of our detectives have extensive geographical local knowledge, making them well placed to deliver good results consistently; Trained to a high standard/ all X forces.
A female run business with both male and female operatives available to fit each scenario each clients job requires to get best results. Private Investigators need to blend in…and women do!
Together with their expertise in investigations as private investigators being all X forces staff you can be confident that there is no one better for the job.
Whether its an employee claiming sickness/injury at work who you suspect is working elsewhere our Surveillance service can help – or a tenant whose done a runner owing you lots of unpaid rent why not try our Tracing Services? We have private detectives covering Salisbury for you, and can put your mind at ease.
Take a look at some of the services we supply.
PRIVATE DETECTIVE SALISBURY
- Surveillance: Cheating Partner; Personal Injury Claims; Employees on Long Term Sick; Co-habitation Enquiries; Benefit Cheats; Pre-nuptial enquiries.
- GPS Trackers 4 Sale: Trackers are used a lot in today’s busy life to monitor the movements of an individual; GPS Trackers are considered to be a cost effective, less intrusive method of determining where they spend the night & identifying addresses of interest/locations they visit, which can then be investigated further. Trackers are often used in marital investigations or cohabitation investigations.
- Tracing services: The majority of our Tracing Services are done on a No Find No Fee basis (so you only pay our fees if we find the person you seek) Missing person enquiries; tracing debtors; long lost friends;
- Accident Investigations: Road Traffic Accidents – if you feel an accident was not your fault, and your being penalised unfairly then consider having your own Investigation done, to help your Insurers see the whole picture. An impartial investigation carried out by a Private Investigator. We take witness statements, photographs at the scene of the accident, photos of damage to your vehicle, locus inspection
- Door Knock Enquiries / Enquiry Agent: Gaining valuable intelligence specific to our enquiry, without the resident knowing the true reason for our visit.
- Background Checks: can provide an invaluable insight into a persons background, or a company, whether it be for personal or business reasons – offering assurance/peace of mind, in who your dealing with.
We cover the above location from our local team of Private Investigators operating from our Head Office, with agents across the UK for enquiries further afield.
Private Detective Salisbury
Please feel free to call, text, email, or live chat – to find out how we can help, or use the Contact Us form below for a same day response.