If you are looking for a professional experienced private detective in North Wales, then look no further.
With our Head Office based in Wales, we cover North Wales and the whole of the UK. From Surveillance to GPS Trackers 4 Sale, to Tracing a Missing Person or debtor, we offer a large selection of services to Private & Commercial Clients, requiring work done in North Wales and the UK area by professional Private Detectives.
Sarah Gallienne Investigations is the obvious choice for private investigators, private detectives in or around North Wales. All of our detectives are based locally in Wales and have extensive geographical local knowledge, making them well placed to deliver good results consistently.
Together with their expertise in investigations as private investigators being all X forces staff you can be confident that there is no one better for the job.
No one wants to feel they may have been taken advantage, or cant cope with the situation they find themselves in through no fault of their own. Whether its an employee off sick who you believe is working elsewhere or claiming for injury at work which you believe may be exaggerated – or your partner cheating – we can help, we have private detectives covering North Wales, and can put your mind at ease.
Take a look at some of the main services we provide in North Wales
- Surveillance: Cheating Partner; Personal Injury Claims; Employees on Long Term Sick; Co-habitation Enquiries; Benefit Cheats; Pre-nuptial enquiries.
- GPS Trackers 4 Sale: Trackers are used a lot in today’s busy life to monitor the movements of an individual; GPS Trackers are considered to be a cost effective, less intrusive method of determining where an individual spends the night & identifying addresses of interest/locations they visit, which can then be investigated further. Trackers are regularly used in marital investigations or cohabitation investigations. We give clients access to the tracker panel where you can view live tracking as it happens 24/7 from a pc or smartphone.
- Express Tracing services: Missing person enquiries; tracing debtors; long lost friends;
- Accident Investigations: Road Traffic Accidents – taking statements, locus inspection
- Door Knock Enquiries / Enquiry Agent: Gaining intelligence specific to our enquiry, without the resident knowing the true reason for our visit.
We cover the above location from our local team of Private Investigators operating from our Head Office in South Wales, with agents across the UK for enquiries further afield.
Please feel free to call, text, email, or live chat – to find out how we can help, or use the Contact Us form below for a same day response.