If you are looking for a professional experienced private detective in Neath, then look no further.
We cover Neath, and the whole of the UK. From Marital Surveillance to GPS Trackers 4 Sale, to Tracing a Missing Person, we offer a large selection of services to Private & Commercial Clients, requiring work done in Neath, Wales area.
Sarah Gallienne Investigations is the obvious choice for private investigators, private detectives in or around Neath. All of our detectives are based locally in Wales and have extensive geographical local knowledge, making them well placed to deliver good results consistently. A female run business with both male and female operatives available to fit each scenario each clients job requires to get best results. Private Investigators need to blend in/go unnoticed…and women do!
Together with their expertise in investigations as private investigators being all X forces staff you can be confident that there is no one better for the job.
Whether its an employee claiming long term sickness/injury at work who you suspect is working elsewhere our Surveillance service can help save money in the long run – or a tenant whose done a runner owing you lots of unpaid rent why not try our Tracing Services. We have private detectives covering Neath for you, and can put your mind at ease.
Take a look below at some of the main services our Private Detectives provide in Neath
- Surveillance: Cheating Partner; False Personal Injury Claims from Employees; Employees on Long Term Sick working elsewhere; Co-habitation Enquiries; Benefit Cheats; Pre-nuptial enquiries.
- GPS Trackers 4 Sale: A less intrusive way of monitoring someone’s movements. GPS Trackers are considered to be a cost effective, less intrusive method of determining where they spend the night & identifying addresses of interest/locations they visit, which can then be investigated further. Trackers are often used in marital investigations or cohabitation investigations. We give clients access to the control panel so “real time live viewing” is available.
- Tracing services: Missing person enquiries; tracing debtors; long lost friends;
- Accident Investigations: Road Traffic Accidents – taking statements, locus inspection
- Door Knock Enquiries / Enquiry Agent: Gaining intelligence specific to our enquiry, without the resident knowing the true reason for our visit.
We cover the above location from our local team of Private Investigators operating from our Head Office in South Wales, with agents across the UK for enquiries further afield.
Private Detective Neath
Please feel free to call, text, email, or live chat – to find out how we can help, or use the Contact Us form below for a same day response.