Please Ask for Best Price
Product Description: This is the Lawmate AR200 audio recorder
A new generation recorder from Lawmate designed to record all types of audio.
The Lawmate AR200 audio recorder is a state-of-the-art multi-purpose audio recorder. Whether you are looking to record an interview, capture a telephone conversation or record a mobile phone conversation, this compact recorder can do it all.
The built-in 4gb memory will capture up to 32 hours of audio recording and remain in stand-by mode for up to 80 hours! The recorder features a high grade AGC microphone that provides exceptionally clear and crisp evidential grade audio recording. There are three recording modes that include manual mode, voice activated mode and auto mode. In Voice Activation mode you can leave this compact recorder discretely hidden to capture conversations or leave it attached to your landline to automatically capture incoming calls. The system measures only 96 x 29 x 14mm.
As the audio capture format is MP3, you can even use it as an MP3 player. This recorder is compatible with Windows and MAC operating systems.
- One button audio recording
- Landline telephone recording
- Mobile telephone recording
- Voice activation recording
- Voice activation sensitivity control
- Built-in rechargeable battery (32 hours of recording / 80 hours standby)
- Built-in 4gb storage
- Built-in microphone and speaker/earphone jack
- MP3 audio file format
- AR200 Spec sheet AR200 FHD Quick-start guide
- Contents: 1 x Lawmate AR200 digital audio recorder 1 x USB Cable (data) 1 x Telephone recording kit (landline & mobile) 1 x Stereo earphones