If you are looking for a professional experienced private detective in Oxford, then look no further. We cover Oxford and the whole of UK. From Surveillance to GPS Trackers 4 Sale, to Tracing a Missing Person, we offer a large selection of services to Private & Commercial Clients, requiring work done in Oxford and the Oxfordshire area.
Sarah Gallienne Investigations is the obvious choice for private investigators, private detectives in or around Oxford. All of our detectives are based locally in Wales and have extensive geographical local knowledge, making them well placed to deliver good results consistently. We do not “parachute” them in from other areas as some Private Investigation companies do.
Together with their expertise in investigations as private investigators being all X forces staff you can be confident that there is no one better for the job.
No one wants to feel they may have been taken advantage of and SGI Investigations can ensure its not you, whatever your predicament is. Whether its an employee or a family member we have private detectives covering Oxford for you, and can put your mind at ease.
Take a look at some of the main services we provide in Oxford
- Surveillance: Cheating Partner; Personal Injury Claims; Employees on Long Term Sick; Co-habitation Enquiries; Benefit Cheats; Pre-nuptial enquiries.
- GPS Trackers 4 Sale: Trackers are used a lot in today’s busy life to monitor the movements of an individual; GPS Trackers are considered to be a cost effective, less intrusive method of determining where they spend the night & identifying addresses of interest/locations they visit, which can then be investigated further. Trackers are often used in marital investigations or cohabitation investigations.
- No Find / No Fee Express Tracing services: Missing person enquiries; tracing debtors; long lost friends;
- Accident Investigations: Road Traffic Accidents – taking statements, locus inspection
- Door Knock Enquiries / Enquiry Agent: Gaining intelligence specific to our enquiry, without the resident knowing the true reason for our visit.
Please feel free to call, text, email, or live chat – to find out how we can help, or use the Contact Us form below for a same day response.