If you are looking for a professional experienced female private detective in Leeds, then look no further.
From Surveillance to GPS Trackers, to Tracing a Missing Person, we offer a large selection of services to Private & Commercial Clients, requiring work done in Leeds.
Sarah Gallienne Investigations is the obvious choice for a Female Private Detective Leeds. All of our detectives covering Leeds are experienced in the Industry, and have extensive geographical local knowledge, making them well placed to deliver good results consistently, whilst having no local ties.
Together with their expertise in investigations as private investigators being all X forces staff you can be confident that there is no one better for the job.
No one wants to feel they may have been taken advantage of and Sarah Gallienne Investigations can ensure its not you, whatever your predicament is. Whether its an employee or a family member we have private detectives covering Leeds for you, to get the results you need, and can put your mind at ease.
Take a look at some of the main services our private detectives in Leeds provide. For a fuller list of Services take a look at the header bar..for anything you don’t see – Just Ask!
- Surveillance: Cheating Partner; Personal Injury Claims; Employees on Long Term Sick; Co-habitation Enquiries; Benefit Cheats; Pre-nuptial enquiries.
- GPS Trackers: Trackers are used a lot in today’s busy life to monitor the movements of an individual; GPS Trackers are considered to be a cost effective, less intrusive method of determining where they spend the night & identifying addresses of interest/locations they visit, which can then be investigated further. GPS Trackers are often used in marital investigations or cohabitation investigations.
- Tracing services: The Majority of our UK Traces are done on a No Find/No Fee basis : Missing person enquiries; tracing debtors; long lost friends; dodgy builders, fly by night tenants
- Accident Investigations: Road Traffic Accidents – If you feel the accident wasn’t your fault and your being penalised unfairly – why not consider an impartial investigation to help your Insurers decide whose fault it really was. Statement taking, photographs at the scene, photos o the damage to your vehicle, locus inspection
- Door Knock Enquiries / Enquiry Agent: Door Knock Enquiries can be carried out for many reasons: to confirm if a subject is in; who lives at a property, which car the occupier drives/owns. Pretext enquiries can be tailored to gain intelligence specific to our enquiry, without the resident knowing the true reason for our visit. Quite often neighbour’s are keen to tell us a little gossip about someone else.
- Background Reports: can provide an invaluable insight into a persons background, whether it be for personal or business reasons – offering assurance/peace of mind, in who your dealing with.It’s an easy way to either verify personal data supplied or to find the infomation about an individual you seek.
Contact Us Now to see how we can assist you. Drop us a line for a same day response, using the form below.